- Whenever you visit our Site, we may collect non-identifying information from you, such as your IP address, referring URL, browser, operating system, cookie information, and Internet Service Provider. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, this information alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
Use Of Your Information
- We may use your information to:
- Enhance or improve User experience, our Site, or our Service.
- Process transactions.
- Send e-mails about our Site or respond to inquiries.
- Perform any other function that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our Site or Service.
We take no responsibility for stored information in your cache, or in other devices that may store information, and disclaim all liability of such.
Third Party Websites
Wastebuster and its Users may link to third party websites on the Site. These third party websites are not screened for privacy or security issues by Wastebuster, and you release us from any liability for the conduct of these third party websites.
Third Party Access To Your Information
Although you are entering into an Agreement with Wastebuster to disclose your information to us, we do use third party individuals and organizations to assist us, including contractors, web hosts, and others.
We may delegate our authority to collect, access, use, and disseminate your information. For example, our web host stores the information that you provide us, and we may hire outside contractors to perform maintenance or assist us in securing our Site.
Release Of Your Information For Legal Purposes
- It may become necessary to Wastebuster, to release your information in response to a request from a government agency or a private litigant. You agree that we may disclose your information to a third party where we believe, in good faith, that it is necessary to do so for the purposes of a civil action, criminal investigation, or other legal matter. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either. You release us from any damages that may arise from or relate to the release of your information to a request from law enforcement agencies or private litigants.
Commercial And Non-Commercial Communications
- We take certain measures to enhance the security of our Site and Service, as it is in our interest to do so. However, we make no representations as to the security or privacy of your information. It is in our interest to keep our website secure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security threats.